Our Earl Grey selection is fit for a king – from our zesty Mr Grey, to our loose leaf, tea bag and premium options, right down to our rooibos varietal.
But rising in popularity at Starbucks and similar is the London Fog latte, which is a super simple retake of a classic favourite.
All you need is:
- Two earl grey teabags (or equivalent, if you are using loose leaves)
- Milk (because you can’t have a latte without milk!)
- Sugar or sweetener
- Vanilla Extract or syrup
- Optional: Lavender
Brew a strong cup of earl grey and add your lavender to it, should you choose this exciting option. Then heat milk in the microwave or over medium-low heat on the oven. Pour in the milk, dissolve the sugar/sweetener and last but not least – add a dash of vanilla!
It takes five minutes to make, is super comforting.
Other cool combinations to try?
- The Dublin Fog, whereby you replace the Earl Grey with Irish Breakfast Tea.
- Bangalore / Bombay Fog, when you use Chai instead of Earl Grey
- Or, keeping it local, the Cape Town Fog – with Rooibos in place of the Earl Grey