Tea is well known as a comforting remedy to an assortment of ailments, but not sure which tea to drink with which ailment? We’ve got you covered!
- If you are looking to lower bad cholesterol, promote healthy cell growth, drink something which is high in antioxidants, and relax at the same time - Green Tea is your best bet!
- If you are needing help regulating blood sugar levels and lower the risk of heart disease and diabetes, look no further than classic Black Tea.
- If you aren’t in need of a caffeine fix, but are wanting high antioxidant levels, White Tea is the answer! It’s low in caffeine and has anti-bacterial properties!
- What’s cancer fighting, caffeine free and great for your skin? Local favourite Rooibos, of course!
- Under the weather and need a decongestant? Peppermint is said to work a dream, whilst supressing your appetite! Try out our Moroccan Mint, or Gourmet Peppermint Teabags,
- Nauseous? Ginger tea is a tried and tested cure! Try out our Ginger Glace, Lemongrass, Ginger and Cinnamon, White Ginger Pear, Rooibos, Tangerine and Ginger. In addition, it has anti histamine properties and is a great flavour booster.
- If you are feeling sluggish or need a remedy for seasonal allergies, call on Stinging Nettle tea, which is also recommended for arthritis! Alternatively, call on Cinnamon tea – such as our Lemongrass, Ginger and Cinnamon, Apple Cinnamon which also is known for its alleviation of arthritis symptoms. Not to mention it aids in fighting viruses and lowering cholesterol.
- If you are anxious, suffer from headaches / digestive problems, or just have the common cold, why not try out our Lemon Teabags, John Lemon, Lemon Rosemary, Lemon Chai, Bamboo, Orange and Lemon.
- One of the more obvious treatment teas - Chamomile is excellent for treating sleep and stomach troubles.
tea is high in vitamins, lowers blood pressure and is a refreshing drink!